Our November 2023 sales kit will help you talk to clients about making a plan for long-term care.
This month's kit contains pieces that give you the sales ideas and stats you need to present this issue to clients. The stats include a 2023 update, so you can have confidence sharing these figures with clients. For example, the 2023 national average per year for a one-bedroom unit in an assisted living facility is $63,336.60. The cost jumps steeply when you move to a nursing home. One year in a semi-private room will cost an average of $100,202.40, and a private room will bump that average cost up to $114,980.40. These costs are more than most of our clients can handle without our help.
What’s in the Kit
Our free 90-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of sharable social media images & text
- 4-page update on the cost of long-term care
- 8-page producer guide on LTC underwriting considerations
- 14-page summary of LTC in the U.S.
- 11-page white paper on LTC in the U.S.
- 2-page sales idea: the cost of waiting to plan
- 2-page producer article on using IRA distributions to pay for long-term care
- 5-page producer article on tax ramifications of LTC riders
- 2-page sales idea: LTC rider
- 2-page sales idea: using an unneeded annuity to pay for LTC costs
- 3-page sales idea: using HSA dollars to pay for a portion of LTC premium
- 6-page guide to taxation and qualified LTC policies
- 2-page client questionnaire
- 2-page LTC tax deduction worksheet
- 2-page consumer brochure on long-term care expenses
- 2-page consumer flyer on the differences between healthcare and LTC expenses
- 8-page consumer guide to LTC in America
- 2-page consumer flyer on rising costs of LTC
- 8-page consumer guide to creating an LTC plan
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
Use the social media posts we provide (images + text) to introduce the topic with your audience. Add some of the eye-popping stats on cost from a number of pieces in the kit. The last piece in the kit is a client worksheet, a guide to creating their plan for long-term care. You can use this during your calls or meetings with them, so you know what questions to ask to get a full picture of their needs and wants. If you need illustrations or case design help, don't forget - we're just an email or a phone call away.Get the Kit
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our November Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to a pre-written marketing campaign for November. It includes four emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month. These emails cover basic long-term care subjects including the cost of care, ways to pay for care, and the likelihood of needing care. As always, there's no discussion of a specific carrier or product; these are general educational emails designed to pique interest rather than sell a product. The goal is to get prospects to click or call so you can talk to them about their needs and budget before getting them a quote.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click November Newsletter Series: Long-Term Care (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.