Interested in joining our growing team? We're always looking for talented professionals to help us in our goal of Global Domination of the insurance and financial services industry.
Our team members receive competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and other benefits. We're actively seeking qualified candidate for the following positions:
. . .
Senior Ruby on Rails Programmer
Insureio Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Ruby Developer for a contract-to-perm or permanent position. Only senior level engineers will be considered. Non-local candidates will be considered and remote work is an option; however, preference will be given to local candidates and those willing to relocate to Roseville. We offer salary, health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and other benefits.
Should be handy with an entire tech stack and can provide basic server maintenance functions. Work entails the following:
- Work with a small team of programmers to develop SaaS
- Write clear, maintainable code in Ruby on Rails and AngularJS
- Write automated tests (Think TDD & BDD)
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure product enhancements are reasonable and architecturally appropriate
- Maintain existing applications in Ruby on Rails
- Maintain Linux servers
Skills & Requirements
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- English fluency on par with that of a native speaker
- 3+ years of software development
- 2+ years with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years with SQL (or any SQL-like RDBMS)
- Fluency in Java, Linux command line, jQuery, AngularJS, Apache, and Git
- Bonuses for:
- Familiarity with IIS
- Working knowledge of Rails 2, 3, & 4
- Working knowledge of C# & .NET
- Experience with Linode
Interested Candidates Should
Submit 1-page resume, cover letter of < 800 words, and at least one professional reference from an entity contained in the resume to [email protected].
Note: Candidates shall receive a coding exercise and skills assessment before a face-to-face interview.
Our goal is to provide our agents and brokers with the best possible product solutions from the nation’s top insurance providers. Headquartered in Roseville, California, we provide a local agency feel with the power of a major national firm. Since our founding over 40 years ago, we’ve expanded from a regional, single-company agency to a national distributor with thousands of contracted agents and offices in California, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia.
Insureio Technologies, Inc.
Insureio is the primary IT support for Pinney Insurance Center – a national distributor of insurance and related products – and develops SaaS applications for the insurance and financial services industry. Current SaaS projects target life insurance sales, agency management, and marketing automation.