Interested in joining our growing team? We're always looking for talented professionals to help us in our goal of Global Domination of the insurance and financial services industry.
Our team members receive competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and other benefits. We're actively seeking qualified candidate for the following positions:
Department: Direct Sales
Reports To: Vice President, Sales
Compensation: Base + Commission
Summary: Sells life insurance policies to end users through web leads via phone sales by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outbound/inbound response to all qualified leads in the fulfillment of life insurance application requests received online.
- Helps in promoting and selling of insurance products by giving sound financial advisory services and customer support to clients.
- Ability to help consumers with basic needs analysis planning and provide accurate cost comparisons, while helping the customer evaluate best-in-class product solutions to find the right fit to achieve their goals.
- Maintain high productivity in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to consult 100's of prospective customers every month.
- Build and maintain customer relationships while providing superior customer service.
- Ability to retain new information and apply it in a rapidly changing environment.
- Customize insurance policy to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Talks with customers by phone in high volume call center environment.
- Quotes prices and negotiates with customers.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops rapid rapport with prospective customers.
- Investigates, anticipates and resolves customer problems.
- Effective verbal and written communication to customers in a call center environment.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Sales experienced preferred with a demonstrated excellence at meeting sales objectives. Life Insurance license preferred but not required.
Interested Candidates Should
Click here to email Katie Cumalat and include a copy of your resume.
Senior Ruby on Rails Programmer
Insureio Technologies, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Ruby Developer for a contract-to-perm or permanent position. Only senior level engineers will be considered. Non-local candidates will be considered and remote work is an option; however, preference will be given to local candidates and those willing to relocate to Roseville. We offer salary, health/dental/vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), and other benefits.
Should be handy with an entire tech stack and can provide basic server maintenance functions. Work entails the following:
- Work with a small team of programmers to develop SaaS
- Write clear, maintainable code in Ruby on Rails and AngularJS
- Write automated tests (Think TDD & BDD)
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure product enhancements are reasonable and architecturally appropriate
- Maintain existing applications in Ruby on Rails
- Maintain Linux servers
Skills & Requirements
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- English fluency on par with that of a native speaker
- 3+ years of software development
- 2+ years with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years with SQL (or any SQL-like RDBMS)
- Fluency in Java, Linux command line, jQuery, AngularJS, Apache, and Git
- Bonuses for:
- Familiarity with IIS
- Working knowledge of Rails 2, 3, & 4
- Working knowledge of C# & .NET
- Experience with Linode
Interested Candidates Should
Submit 1-page resume, cover letter of < 800 words, and at least one professional reference from an entity contained in the resume to [email protected].
Note: Candidates shall receive a coding exercise and skills assessment before a face-to-face interview.
Our goal is to provide our agents and brokers with the best possible product solutions from the nation’s top insurance providers. Headquartered in Roseville, California, we provide a local agency feel with the power of a major national firm. Since our founding over 40 years ago, we’ve expanded from a regional, single-company agency to a national distributor with thousands of contracted agents and offices in California, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia.
Insureio Technologies, Inc.
Insureio is the primary IT support for Pinney Insurance Center – a national distributor of insurance and related products – and develops SaaS applications for the insurance and financial services industry. Current SaaS projects target life insurance sales, agency management, and marketing automation.