Welcome! We have plenty of free resources for life insurance agents that can help you grow your business.
From sales kits to downloadable templates for customer profiles and more, we've got you covered. If you need help implementing any of the strategies you see here, ask us! We're happy to help. Click here to contact us, or call us at 1-800-823-4852 and ask to speak to a brokerage manager.
Jump to a section:
This 61-page kit includes:
- 15-page agent marketing guide
- 12-page discussion guide
- 8-page consumer guide to leaving a financial legacy
- 8-page consumer guide on the little-known benefits of life insurance
- 2-page consumer infographic...and more!
Give More Than Love
This 71-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of shareable social media posts (images + text)
- 3-page sales idea: using life insurance for basic financial planning
- 5 pages of sales ideas for blended families
- 3-page article on maximizing the estate planning value of life insurance
- 4-page guide on the impact of state-specific estate and inheritance taxes
- 30-page guide to the five levels of estate planning
- 3-page sales idea on estate equalization
- 16-page client guide to wealth transfer
- 2-page estate planning checklist
This 50-page kit includes:
- 6 pages of conversation guides
- 2-page case study
- 2-page client profile
- 12 pages of sales strategies
- 12-page consumer guide to life insurance in retirement planning
- 2-page consumer guide to managing tax brackets
- 12-page retirement income workbook
This 54-page kit includes:
- 12 pages of tax info for 2018 and 2019
- 2-page 1040 overlay case study
- 4-page producer guide on minimizing taxation of Social Security benefits
- 2-page sales idea: work with CPAs
- 2-page consumer guide: returns on taxable vs. non-taxable accounts
- 1-page consumer tax planning worksheet
- 2-page consumer worksheet on tax-deferred growth through an annuity
- 8-page producer guide to life insurance client review
- and more
This 40-page kit includes:
- 12-page producer marketing guide
- 4 pages of pre-written social media materials
- 2 pages of case studies
- 2-page glossary of common disability terms
- 4 pages of approach tips & conversation starters
- 1-page DI quote request form, and lots more!
This 90-page kit includes:
- 16-page business succession planning producer guide
- 9-page article on 3 levels of family business succession planning
- 3-page guide to model questions to ask business owners
- 2-page business continuation fact finder
- 14-page key person producer guide
- 3-page underwriting guide for key person coverage, and more
This 40-page kit includes:
- 4-page producer guide on using life insurance as "smart money"
- 7-page producer guide on supplementing retirement income with life insurance
- 6-page producer guide on protecting your clients' assets in retirement
- 3 pages of sales ideas for universal life
- 4-page consumer guide on the financial benefits of permanent life insurance
Back to School
This 40-page kit includes:
- 8-page producer guide to college funding with permanent life insurance
- 3 pages of client profiles
- 2-page case study on college funding with permanent life insurance
- 12-page discussion guide
- 4-page client brochure
- 2-page consumer brochure: IUL for college funding
- 2-page consumer article on how much life insurance is enough
- 3-page college checklist for parents
- 2-page consumer brochure on planning for a child's education
Life Insurance Basics
This 39-page kit includes:
- 7 pages of shareable social media images & posts - we made them just for you!
- 2-page 15-day social media calendar with more images & posts
- 3-page consumer case study: how life insurance helped a widow get through a difficult time
- 2-page client profiling worksheet
- 10-page personal planner for your clients & prospects
- 2-page consumer flyer on the difference between individual and employer-sponsored life insurance
- 1-page infographic on life's unexpected expenses
- 4-page consumer guide to life stages & insurance needs
- 6-page consumer intro/guide to life insurance
This 19-page kit includes:
- 5-page consumer guide to dental insurance
- fillable quote request form for dental insurance
- 3-page consumer guide to vision insurance
- fillable quote request form for vision insurance
- 6-page consumer guide to Medicare supplement insurance
- fillable quote request form for Medicare supplement insurance
This 74-page kit includes:
- 12 pages of pre-written social media materials, courtesy of OneAmerica
- 1-page infographic with stats you can share on social media & in your newsletter
- 5-page guide on starting the LTC conversation with clients
- 18-page booklet on the "aging at home" strategy using LTC products
- 3-page guide to tax implications for living benefits
- 4 pages of client profiles
- 12-page guide on the difference between 7702B and 101(g) riders
- 4-page guide on LTC coverage and affluent clients
- 5-page guide on creating a care program based on how LTC benefits are paid
- 8-page consumer guide on alternatives to traditional LTC policies
Asset Max & Charitable Giving
This 51-page kit includes:
- 2-page income maximization sales idea
- 6 pages of IRA max sales ideas
- 2-page qualified plan max sales idea
- 2-page muni bond max sales idea
- 3-page annuity max sales idea
- 2-page Social Security maximization sales idea
- 5-page estate and gift tax provision highlights
- 1 page producer guide to leveraged gifting prospecting
- 7-page producer guide to charitable remainder trusts
- Client brochures, fact finders, and more!
This 18-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of sales ideas
- 3 pages of information about Mutual of Omaha's critical illness product options
- 2-page AIG brochure on accelerated benefits riders that cover critical and chronic illnesses
- 4-page Mutual of Omaha CI consumer brochure
- 1-page CI premium worksheet
- 3 Assurity sales ideas: preferred life underwriting, high-net worth clients, clients who can't buy DI due to their occupations
Social Media Calendar
If you want to do more on social media in 2020 but aren’t sure what to post, we’ve got you covered. Here's a 2020 social media calendar with hashtags, holidays, and more, all done for you.
Streamline your marketing efforts with brand guidelines - approved wording, brand colors, logo sizing, and more. Complete this document and share it with partner agents, freelancers, or office staff.
It's easier to talk to one person than to hundreds or even thousands. Use this buyer persona template to profile your ideal client - then speak directly to them in your marketing.
Email Mini-Course Planner
Combat your prospects' email fatigue by repackaging your automated email sequence into a mini-course, with a much higher perceived value. You've got the content - now repackage it to add more value (and flair).
Insurance 2.0: Insurance Sales in the 21st Century
To be a successful agent today, you need to understand how customers shop...and why pricing, underwriting, products, and service don't matter...at least not in the traditional sense.
The 60-Day Plan for Social Media Success
Want to build your social media presence from the ground up? You can do it in 60 days with the tips in this book. Build your presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more so prospects and clients see you as an online authority.
The Innovator's Edge: Sales 2.0
To be a successful practitioner of Sales 2.0, you need to understand Customer 2.0. In this book, we'll explain what they want vs. what they need, and how you can add value to their experience to become their trusted advisor.
Gather Your Book of Business
To use a CRM, you need a consolidated and complete list of clients, contacts, and policy data to upload into the system. This guide will show you how to export data from Outlook, Gmail, Facebook, LinkedIn, carriers, and BGAs.
Meet the Pinney team and learn about all the services we offer our partners, from education and support to premier service.