Indexed annuities are a great way to solve for longevity with the benefit of a guaranteed minimum return. Click our quoter link below to run an instant quote, or call us if you're not sure which type of annuity will work best for your client. We can also talk about other strategies to grow their retirement income, from maximizing underperforming assets to protecting those assets against the high cost of long-term care.
Note: NAIC states require that you complete Annuity Suitability Continuing Education and product-specific training BEFORE an annuity app is dated. Click here to complete your training today.
Get a Quote
Not sure an indexed annuity meets your client's needs?
Click here to run quotes for fixed and MYG/CD annuities. There are also forms to request quotes for SPIA and annuity/LTC combos.
Need a quick reference? We've got you covered. Here are a few quick resources that answer basic questions about annuities.
- Flyer: Annuities vs. CDs
- Flyer: The Benefits of Indexed Annuities
- Webinar: American Equity Marketing Insights
Let us answer all your questions. We can provide illustrations, annuity marketing solutions, and identify other ways to build and protect your client's retirement income.
- Call us at 1-800-823-4852 and ask to speak to a brokerage director.
- Click here to email us.
Sell More Indexed Annuities - Become a Pinney Partner
From training to marketing to carrier updates, we're committed to our partners. When you become a Pinney Partner, you get access to our team of experienced brokerage directors and their expertise in case design. You also get access to our first-rate application fulfillment team. It's our goal to give you more time to do what you want to do - sell. Let us handle the paperwork, prepare illustrations, and research new products and opportunities. We'll give you the benefit of our entire staff with every case, every day.
- Click here to check out our media kit. Meet the executive team, learn more about our services, our values, and what makes Pinney a winning team. Get contact phone numbers, email addresses, and the links to our LinkedIn profiles.
- Try our customer relationship management software, Insureio. It's free for 30 days, and we think you'll find it immensely helpful for managing contacts and marketing to clients and prospects.