EZLife® is Evolving! We've partnered with Insureio to bring you a new life insurance sales and marketing platform that will soon replace the EZLife® platform.
When EZLife® launched in 2005, it had great features for the time, including an easy 1-page app that worked for all carriers, marketing emails, a quoting widget, and drop-ticket capabilities. Now, more than a decade later, the world has changed and other BGAs and carriers have seen the value of providing quoting widgets and drop-ticket systems.
In 2014, we partnered with Insureio® Technologies Inc. (then DataRaptor) and offered the rights to license and distribute our front-end EZLife® system for agents, as well as the back-end lead management and case processing module CLU (Client Lead Utility), with more than 9,000 individual users.
As an EZLife® user, you might not have noticed any of our changes behind the scenes. But our partners at Insureio® have been hard at work integrating our original and most popular features into their new CRM software. Today, Insureio® still offers the core EZLife® benefits and tools you love – you might even think of Insureio® as being powered by EZLife® – but they've also given the system a big upgrade.
For those who haven't used EZLife® or Insureio®, here's how the drop-ticket part of the platform works...
What you do:
- Run our Health Analyzer and Quoter to get an accurate quote
- Select the desired product
- Gather application information and submit the online application
- Deliver the policy and collect delivery requirements
What our application fulfillment partners at Pinney Insurance do:
- Follow up with your client to fill out the paper application
- Order medical exams and attending physician statements (aps) when necessary
- Follow the application through underwriting
- Deliver the policy to you
- Pay you 100% of your regular commission