Starting the conversation about disability insurance with a client is often as simple as explaining (a) how likely they are to need income replacement, and (b) how little they may actually get from other expected sources. We’ve got the facts and stats you need to present a compelling case. Just need a quote? Click the link below to access our quote request form or give us a call at 1-800-823-4852 to get started right away.
Request a Quote
To get started, we'll need your name and contact info and some basic information about your client, including name, age, occupation, income, and any documented medical conditions. The more accurate you can be in terms of income, the better results you'll get - don't forget to include overtime and bonuses, if applicable. We'll run the quote and return it to you as soon as possible.
CarriersHere are our most popular disability carriers:
- Lloyds of London
- Principal Life
- United of Omaha
We have plenty of material to help you get the conversation started. Don't forget to mark your calendar - May is Disability Insurance Awareness Month, a great time to share stats and facts on social media.
- Disability Insurance Sales Kit - 32 pages of case studies, stats, sales ideas, and more
- The 21 Tweets of DIAM - pre-written tweets prepared especially for Disability Insurance Awareness Month (May)...just paste and tweet!
- Advanced Sales Made Simple - a 4-step guide to selling DI, complete with mini sales kits that contain info, stats, sharable social media images, and more
Reach out and let's talk. We're available by phone or email to help you better serve your clients. Bring their questions to us, or call us in advance and let's schedule a video chat that can include your client. We'll do whatever it takes to help you present the options that best fit their needs.
- Call us at 1-800-823-4852 and ask to speak to a brokerage director.
- Click here to email us.
Let's Sell More Disability Insurance Together - Become a Pinney Partner
Partner with us to widen the scope of your insurance solutions. We'll help with advanced planning, case design, marketing solutions, and more. When you're licensed and contracted, you can also take advantage of our application fulfillment team. They'll handle your paperwork so you can keep selling and prospecting. We'd love for you to join our team!
- Click here to download our media kit. Get executive team bios, contact info, a list of our products and services, and more.
- Claim a 30-day free trial for Insureio. Insureio is a CRM unlike any other. Most customer relationship management programs weren't designed with the life insurance producer in mind. Insureio was built from the ground up by and for agents. Marketing, contact management, quoting, underwriting tools, and more - take it for a test drive during your free trial.