For business owners, disability represents a serious threat. Not only are their services temporarily unavailable to help run the business, but they're also drawing salary and benefits the business might not be able to afford for long. Depending on the nature of the disability, it may be best for the remaining owner(s) to buy out the disabled owner. The catch? It has to be arranged now, before a disability happens. If you have clients in a business partnership, now is the time to approach them with a strategy - and a solution. Click the link below to access our quote request form or give us a call at 1-800-823-4852 to get started right away.
Request a Quote
To get started, we'll need your name and contact info, your client's name, age, occupation, income, and any documented medical conditions. Choose an elimination period, benefit period, and any optional benefits your client might want (residual, salary replacement, etc.). We'll run the quote and get it back to you as soon as possible.
CarriersHere are our most popular disability carriers:
- Lloyds of London
- Principal Life
- United of Omaha
Need a quick reference? We've got you covered. Don't forget that May is Disability Insurance Awareness Month, a great time to help spread the word on social media.
- Disability Insurance Sales Kit - 32 pages of case studies, stats, sales ideas, and more
- The 21 Tweets of DIAM - pre-written tweets to send during May, Disability Insurance Awareness Month
We're here to answer your questions. Even if you're not sure what to ask, let's talk about your client's situation and find the right solution. Keep in mind that disability insurance availability varies by state. We'll help you find the best fit for your client, whether you're looking for minimal medical underwriting or low rates.
- Call us at 1-800-823-4852 and ask to speak to a brokerage director.
- Click here to email us.
Let Us Help You Sell More Disability Insurance - Become a Pinney Partner
We love helping our partners find new products and services to sell. From disability buyout to annuity/LTC hybrids, we're always looking for solutions that solve your clients' problems. When you become a partner, you'll get access to our top-notch underwriting team, our efficient application fulfillment team, and our knowledgeable brokerage directors with decades of case design experience. Use our expertise to broaden your portfolio of services.
- Click here to check out our media kit. You'll meet our executive team, learn more about our core values, and get a list of all the services we provide.
- Meet Insureio and claim your free 30-day trial. It's the CRM (customer relationship management) software we use here in the Pinney office, designed and built by life insurance agents. Manage contacts, run quotes, submit life insurance cases, and automate your marketing - Insureio does it all. We love it, and we think you will, too.