Our August 2023 sales kit will help you show clients how permanent life insurance can help them put the kids through college.
Would you have guessed that the average cost of college in the U.S. dropped recently? In our 2022 sales kit, this figure was $35,720 per student per year. In the updated 2023 version of the included report, it's a few hundred dollars cheaper, at $35,551 per student per year. That's the good news. The less-than-good news is that the overall trend is for college costs to continue to skyrocket. In the past 23 years, they've gone up an average of 7.1% per year. No wonder all those parents out there need a little help and guidance when it comes to giving their child a quality education! That's exactly what we're here to help them do.
What’s in the Kit
Our free 86-page kit includes:
- 3 pages of social media text & images for posts
- 23-page report on the average cost of college in 2023 (private, public, for profit, not for profit, by state, etc.)
- 8-page producer guide
- 2-page case study
- 24-page consumer guide to paying for college
- 2-page article on funding college with life insurance
- 7-page article on life insurance vs. 529 plans
- 3-page article on why college students may need life insurance
- 12-page consumer brochure on permanent life insurance
How to Use This Month’s Sales Kit
Post the images we provide on social, and add tidbits from the updated report on current college costs. Those stats work great in emails and client meetings, too. For clients who've thought about paying for their kids' college education but haven't done anything specific yet, seeing that number in print can really bring this message home. "Paying for college" is something to do eventually - figuring out how wrangle an average of $35,551 per student per year is something very different. Once you get a client's attention, you know what to do - highlight all the ways they can grow and use their cash value over the years until their little one is ready for the Ivy League.Get the Kit
Need help with quotes, illustrations, or selecting the right product?
Our Brokerage Managers - Dave, Joshua, and David - can help. They have incredible depth and breadth in terms of product knowledge. Call 800-823-4852 and ask for a brokerage manager, or click the button below to email us!
Insureio Subscribers: Use Our August Marketing Campaign
Are you an Insureio subscriber? If so, you have access to a pre-written marketing campaign for August. It includes five emails for your clients and prospects, pre-scheduled for delivery throughout the month. These five emails focus on how life insurance not only protects your loved ones, but can help send kids to college with its cash value component. These emails cover topics including life insurance vs. traditional education savings plans, how life insurance can help your child qualify for federal student aid, and how life insurance can help your child mitigate or avoid crushing student loan debt.
To preview the campaign:
- From your left-hand nav menu in Insureio, hover over Marketing and then click Marketing Campaigns.
- Scroll down and click August Newsletter Series: Back to School (Monthly Focus Topic). You'll see the list of pre-scheduled emails. To see what a template looks like, click any of the blue template title links. The template will open up in a new browser tab.
Want to learn more about Insureio marketing campaigns and how to enroll your clients and prospects? Click here to visit the tutorial in the Insureio Academy.